Celular explota provocando quemaduras en usuario de la India
He was treated for injuries to his left eye, ear and chest at a private hospital and then moved to Simmer hospital in Sahara Darwaja in Surat, but he is reported to be out of danger. The shocked victim was at his friend Kanti Patel’s timber mart in Punagam when the unusual accident happened as he put the phone to his ear. The burning device then dropped to a desk where it set fire to some paper and blackened the surface. Punagam police took statements from the victim in hospital and handed them to health and safety experts who have launched an investigation. They are examining what is left of the mobile phone which suddenly blew up. It is not known what the make of it was, or whether it was an old phone. (ends)

Bhavesh Thummer, un pulidor de diamantes profesional en la India, resultó gravemente herido cuando su teléfono celular explotó en el momento en que iba a hacer una llamada telefónica.

El accidente le provocó quemaduras en la cara y en el pecho, por lo que el hombre de 30 años de edad, fue trasladado a un hospital donde recibió tratamiento médico urgente.

Más tarde se dio a conocer que el ojo y oreja izquierda de Thummer también sufrieron quemaduras.

Sufrió quemaduras en su ojo y oreja The shocked victim was at his friend Kanti Patel’s timber mart in Punagam when the unusual accident happened as he put the phone to his ear. The burning device then dropped to a desk where it set fire to some paper and blackened the surface. Punagam police took statements from the victim in hospital and handed them to health and safety experts who have launched an investigation. They are examining what is left of the mobile phone which suddenly blew up. It is not known what the make of it was, or whether it was an old phone. (ends)
Sufrió quemaduras en su ojo y oreja

Thummer relató que al sentir la alta temperatura de la explosión, soltó el dispositivo que cayó sobre una mesa y prendió fuego a una pila de papeles sueltos además de dañar el mueble.

Restos del teléfono The shocked victim was at his friend Kanti Patel’s timber mart in Punagam when the unusual accident happened as he put the phone to his ear. The burning device then dropped to a desk where it set fire to some paper and blackened the surface. Punagam police took statements from the victim in hospital and handed them to health and safety experts who have launched an investigation. They are examining what is left of the mobile phone which suddenly blew up. It is not known what the make of it was, or whether it was an old phone. (ends)
Restos del teléfono

Las fotos publicadas muestran los restos carbonizados de su teléfono celular.

Se realizará una investigación
Se realizará una investigación

Las autoridades han dicho que se realizará una investigación para descubrir la verdadera causa del accidente.

Con información de Daily Mail